Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Great Granny Panties

Once I found out I was pregnant I knew my time with fancy undergarments were limited.  When I was 4 months pregnant and my rump started to expand I bit the bullet and bought some Haines her Way Granny Panties.  I have been rocking them ever since.  That is until last week when the neurologist I saw for my leg suggested I get some larger underwear.  During her exam she examined my underwear and determined they were not cutting it.  Her exact words to me were " You need to get rid of the fancy underwear, you need to get larger ones.  I think they are referred to as Granny Panties"  I looked at her and then attempted to look at my underwear over my belly.  I said to her I thought these were Granny Panties and she said no.  So I have now upgraded my undergarments to Great Granny Panties.  Honestly they feel like I am wearing a depends.  The sad part is my ass is so big (as my loving husband puts it) that the Great Granny Panties give me some nice coverage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing