Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I try but not very hard

I have lost almost all my pregnancy weight, but my body is just not the same.  I feel like I need to loose ten more pound but those ten pounds really want to stay with me.  The majority of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit but they just don't fit the same anymore.  And everyday for the past 6 months I have done almost the same thing.  Start off the day eating right but by the end of the day I have eaten some kind of candy or cookies or something to derail my positive momentum.  At first I told myself it was ok to eat the sweets because I was not allowed to eat any of these items when I was pregnant.  But my baby is going to be a year old very soon so this extra weight is no longer baby weight but Mommy weight.  I really need to start exercising but I love to sleep more.  And the only time in my hectic day to exercise would be to get up at 5 AM and workout for an hour.  And that is just not happening.  So I am just going to try and enjoy the Mommy weight.  Rhea doesn't seem to mind!  And at this point in my life, her opinion is the only one that matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing