Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Duke is 4!

As all of you know, I am crazy about my first baby Duke.  He turned four today.  I cannot believe he has been with us for four years.  When I first brought Duke home, he weighed 1.8 pounds.  He has put on 4 pounds since then.  He thinks he is a pit bull but is afraid of everything.  Justin will say Duke drives him nuts but he is just as crazy about him as I am.   Rhea is madly in love with Duke.  I am still not sure if he loves her or loves the never ending food she provides him.  Either way he puts up with a lot from her.  She pulls his tail, pulls his hair, takes his toys, even tries to bite him (see post Jaws).  He just takes it in stride.  He has adapted to the changes really well this year and I look forward to what is to come this year!  Happy Birthday Dukie!


Look at the cute doggy


My handsome guy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing