Monday, April 15, 2013

All in the eye of the beholder

My Dad came out to visit us this morning.  My mom called me this afternoon and said that my Dad had a nice visit and she heard Rhea was really good.  I asked my mom if Dad mentioned the park.  She said he did.  He said he had a nice time at the park with Rhea.  I then say to her did he mention that she threw a tantrum when we got there because she did not want to go on the swings.  She threw a tantrum when I climbed on the slide with her and when I tried to help her down the slide she threw another tantrum.  She threw a tantrum a few minutes later because I helped her take her coat off.  The tantrum escalated to her rolling around on the muddy ground ruining her new sneaker that Dad brought her.  Then we left.  We were there for approximately 4 minutes.  My father never mentioned this to my mom.  He said she was perfect.  All in the eye of the beholder I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing