Friday, November 18, 2011

She is finally here!!!

As FaceBook has already told you, Justin and I welcomed a beautiful baby girl into this world on 11-7-11. She came 4 weeks early via an emergency c-section so she had to spend three nites in the NICU but she is a fighter and pulled through.  We have been home for one week and we are still adjusting to our new life as parents.  It is crazy to think we are in responsible for this little life.  It scares me so much.  Justin is a tad more relaxed but his body is not in a state of hormonal uproar like mine.  I've been crying alot lately.  I have no idea what I am doing.  Nor do I think I will ever get the hang of it.  Though the first few nights, every time I opened my eyes, there he was hovering like a helicopter over her in the bassinet.  He seems more relaxed but he is scared as hell just like me.  I think we will adjust and make the rest up as we go.  That is what my parents did and I turned out ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing