Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I am not Nesting but...

All the books say I should be "nesting" at this point in my pregnancy.  I have yet to feel an ounce of this.  I have been Listing though.  I write down lists and lists of things I want to do before the baby arrives but I have yet to start doing anything.  Partially because I am on a more formal bed rest now but mostly because I am lazy.  Also because I have this condition called pregnancy brain that lets me think of thing one minute and the next steals the thought straight out of my head.  If I don't write it down I will not even remember that I wanted to do it.  Like making soup.  I put a pot of soup on last Sunday for lunch.  An hour later Justin asks me if I was trying to burn the house down.  I had left the soup on the stove cooking for an hour and most of the liquid had dried up resulting in a partially burned pan.  I am just going to stick to my bed and my lists and leave the cooking to Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing