Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby Gas

Poor Rhea has been getting gas at night which has made for some horrible sleep!  The other night she was so inconsolable I put her in bed with me and nursed her to sleep.  About an hour later I woke up to the worse smell.  I assumed it was her diaper and the smell was so bad I decided to wake her up to change her. When I opened her diaper there was nothing in it.  I couldn't believe her farts smelled that bad.  That was until I returned to my bedroom to discover the smell had returned and it was not Rhea but Justin stinking up the room.  Rhea was then awake for another 2 hours and I almost smacked Justin when he said to me that "he really needs to sleep" and asked that I take the baby into the living room.  If it wasn't for his stank ass she would have still been sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing