Monday, December 12, 2011

One Daughter, two different dreams....

Justin and I have been casually discussing our hopes and dreams for Rhea as she grows up.  I said to him the other day "She is so smart, she is going to be a Doctor and cure all kinds of diseases".   His reply " Well she better marry a rich guy at 16 because there is no way in hell I am paying for that much school."   The funny thing is he was in college for seven years and I have never heard his parents complain about it.  And he only has a bachelors degree!  Funny.  On Sunday I said to him (after a very sleepless night) " I cannot wait until she sleeps through the night"  to which he said " I cannot wait until she has moved out"  OH Justin, it is going to be a very long time before she leaves the nest.  And if she follows your example she will be with us on Sunset Lane until she is 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing