Friday, March 2, 2012

Nice Stranger

So all of you know my Dad.  He is one of the nicest people I know.  Most everyone who meets him loves him (or at least in my mind they do).  So today he came by my work at lunch and we went to the daycare to see Rhea.  As we were leaving and I was putting my shoes back on (yes Rhea's daycare room is a shoe less room) a class of Pre-schoolers walked by.  A young boy started to get giddy and was pointing at my Dad saying " Look, look, a nice Stranger!!!"  The teacher was trying to explain to him that strangers are not nice and he should never speak to strangers.  He looks at her and says "Well, he looks nice"  It was so cute that this four year old boy could see what I think the world sees.  Although I hope Rhea never speaks to strangers no matter how "Nice" they may seem!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing