Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So I finally made it back to Zumba last night after a very long hiatus.  I have been pretty lazy but class has been cancelled almost consistently since Christmas.  The teacher was sick, the teacher's children were sick, it snowed, it snowed again, there was a gas leak, the roof was unsafe.  It has been a long New England winter to say the least!  The thing with Zumba is  I actually have no idea what I am doing and if i have to clap and move my feet at the same time it just doesn't work.  It doesn't help that my friend Nina morphs into Patrick Swayze at this class and is always encouraging me to just count the steps, do this, shake your hips like that.  But Zumba is the only exercise I have been getting (which from the beginning of this paragraph you can clearly tell is not much) so I go and have fun.  And because I felt is was well deserved I went out for two Guinness's after Zumba last night!!  Better luck next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing