Tuesday, June 14, 2011

1st Pregnancy Moment

Yesterday I went to Target to peruse their maternity clothes sections which was an epic fail.  Apparently every Target within a 50 mile radius is doing a remodel and the store was in utter chaos.  No clothes for me.  I arrived at Target hungry, having a low blood sugar, and pregnant.  I walked out of Target with:
  1. a box of Butter Toffee Crunch & Munch
  2. a bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms
  3. a bag of Blazing Buffalo and Ranch Doritos
  4. a package of Airheads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Belts
  5. a box of Jolly Rancher Gummies
needless to say my BS was no longer low after I ate a sampling of all of these!  The funny thing is I don't even like Doritos or any type of gummy candy.  Baby Nuke had a craving and it was my first one.  I gave into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing