Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms out there, new and old!!!  My father sent me a video from Johnson & Johnson (I cried, I guess that's what Moms do, they cry at sappy commercials) and the theme of the video was "your doing OK Mom".  Basically the video was being told by the baby to his Mom letting her know she is doing a good job being a Mom.  I hope Rhea feels this way about me.  What a crazy six months it has been.  And believe me I haven't the slightest idea what I am doing but it still amazes me that you just figure it out.  She was born, we brought her home, we freaked out for six weeks, and then things went back to our new normal.  And maybe we aren't doing everything by the book.  And yes, somethings didn't turn out the way I wanted (example breast feeding, and not having to go back to work), but she is healthy and happy and at the end of the day that is all that matters.  And luckily I have a great Mom of my own to turn to when I need advise.  I also have a great pool of Moms to turn to when I need some reassurance that I am doing OK.  So here it all of you, my mom, my nanas', my cousins, my aunts, mother-in-law, and friends.  Thank you for helping me be a good Mom!  xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing