Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How not to get rid of hiccups in a baby

Rhea has always been prone to the hiccups.  They typically do not bother her.  Every once in a while you can tell she is aggravated but other than that no big deal.  They do however bother me and Justin.  We just feel bad at how annoying they can be.  I have been giving her gripe water and it does seem to help.  Justin has taken a different approach.  Last week I am giving Rhea a bath.  She has the hiccups but is enjoying her time in the tub.  All of a sudden Justin busts through the bathroom door screaming.  I asked him what the hell he was doing, he had scared me and the baby.  He said he was trying to scare the hiccups out of her.  I will let you visualize the look I gave him and kindly asked him not to scare the baby again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Sharing